Engineering Firm Market Assessment Services
Full-Service Infrastructure Engineering Firm
Our client required a geographic market comparison to help them determine which market represented their best opportunity for growth and what factors needed to be considered when crafting their go-to-market strategy.
ML used a 4-step process that resulted in an in-depth report that provided a roadmap to show where the best market opportunity was for our client to focus their resources.
ML Services Provided:
- Define DOT and Engineering firm executive outreach lists for each of the 3 markets
- Understand target market needs
- Gain competitive insights
- Evaluate level of brand awareness
- Explore appetite for new business
Program Results and ROI
- Established awareness of our client’s brand in each of the markets and awareness level of those firms who were familiar with our client’s brand
- Uncovered areas with the most opportunity for new business, vendor selection criteria and funding sources
- Gained insights into competitors including their strengths and weaknesses
- Identified areas where gaps exist that our client could fill and made recommendations to help them pursue the opportunities
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE A DEEPER DIVE INTO THIS CASE STUDY?
Download the full story to learn:
- Interview execution process
- Types of questions addressed
- Examples of intelligence collected
- Data analysis and reporting provided
- Examples of competitive and business development opportunities uncovered