Aerospace and Defense Market Assessment Analysis
Our client was looking to better understand the future needs of a top tier account and that account’s perception of their services in order to provide better support and mine the account for potential new business opportunities.
ML took a phased approach with Phase 1 involving identifying and validating the list of executives for outreach, goal setting, and creating the interview template. Phase 2 included the creation of an outreach plan, intel gathering, analysis and reporting our findings back to the client.
ML Services Provided:
- Define executive outreach list
- Understand target account needs
- Gain competitive insights
- Evaluate level of brand awareness
- Explore appetite for new business
Program Results & ROI:
- Identified awareness of brand and service offerings, broken down by lines of business
- Uncovered areas with the most opportunity for new business as well as vendor selection criteria
- Gained insights into competitors and their strengths and weaknesses
- Identified three areas where gaps exist that our client could fill and made recommendations to help them pursue the opportunities
Would you like to take a deeper dive into this case study?
Download the full story to learn:
- Interview execution process
- Types of questions and prompts
- Examples of intelligence collected
- Data analysis and reporting provided
- Examples of the competitive and business development intel provided