We respect children’s privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to Us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site.
Downloading Content, Subscribing to our Newsletter, or Submitting a Contact Form
Before using certain portions of this Site or requesting information, you may be required to complete an online form. When filling out a form, you will be asked to provide to Us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, location, phone number, email address, job title, company name, industry, and topics you are interested in. In addition, We may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. These kinds of personal information are used to communicate with you about your request, and for internal marketing purposes. If We encounter a problem when processing your request, your personal information may be used to contact you.
Information We Collect Automatically
We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Site or transact business with Us, including:
- Transaction Information: When you fill out a form, We collect information about the exchange, such as the form fields you willingly submit to us like your name, company information, phone number and email address.
- Log Information: We obtain information about your use of Our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to this Site.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access Our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the precise location of your device when you consent to the collection of this information. We may also collect information about your approximate location each time you access this Site.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information We have about you. For example, We may collect demographic and change-of-address information from third party sources and information from third party social media platforms (such as Facebook) if you log into this Site using your social media account credentials or if you make certain content and information publicly available, such as photos, videos, and profile information.
Cookies are text files containing a small amount of data, usually a unique string of letters and numbers. They are commonly used throughout the Internet and are stored on and accessed from your device when you visit a website (including the Sites). This allows the website to recognise your visit from those of other users of the website. You can find more information at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
The Sites use the following cookies for the following purposes:
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site, 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests, and the pages they visited. We use the information to compile reports of our users’ browsing patterns so that we can improve the Site. You can opt-out of Google Analytics tracking by visiting their ad settings page: https://www.google.com/settings/ads.
Sales and Personalization Cookies
- This cookie is used to collect information about how visitors use our Site and email communications. The cookie collects information including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from (including, where applicable, which email communications they clicked on) and the pages they visited. We use the information to compile statistic reports of our users’ browsing patterns so that we can improve the Site. The information from this cookie may be also combined with your personal information, if you consent, to help us know when to contact you and tailor our communications to you based on pages you have visited. See the “Combining the cookie information with other data” section below.
Google Adwords, Linkedin Ads, and Facebook Ads
Combining the cookie information with other data
When you enter the Site, we may also collect information, where available, about your computer for system administration purposes, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information may be combined with the data we collected via the cookies above. This information is statistical data about our users’ browsing patterns and generally does not identify our users.
In addition, where we have obtained your consent to use the information we collect via cookies in this manner (see below), we may:
- combine the information we collect via the HubSpot Personalization cookie with your IP address and use the publicly available information available from ‘Domain Name Service’ registries to determine the company associated with that IP address (if any). We may use this information to contact your company and to tailor this contact based on the pages you have viewed on our site;
- if you provide us with personal information when you use the Site, for example, when you complete a form on our Site, or you have provided your email address to us via other sources and you respond to one of our emails by clicking through to our website, we may combine the data we collect via the HubSpot and Performance cookie above so that we can contact you and to tailor the communications we send you;
By using this Site, you agree that we can store and access ‘Performance Cookies’ on your device. You also agree that we can store and access ‘Sales and Personalization Cookies’ on your device but only to produce statistical reports in an anonymous form of our users’ browsing patterns so that we can improve the Site.
We will only use the information gathered from ‘Sales and Personalization Cookies’ to contact you and to tailor the communications we send you if we have obtained your consent to do so. We will usually obtain this consent on the Site at the point you provide us with your personal information. [If we have provided you with a choice whether or not you wish use to use the ‘Sales and Personalization Cookies’ for this purpose and you continue to use the Site, we will assume from your use that you agree that we can store and access ‘Performance Cookies’ on your device for this purpose.]
Consent may be withdrawn by you at any time but you will need to take specific actions to prevent cookies from being set and to ensure that all cookies from the relevant ML site are deleted from your computer. If you do not delete the cookies they will remain on your computer.
When you return to the ML Site, you may be asked again whether or not you agree to the use of Sales and Personalization Cookies to contact you and to tailor the communications we send you. You should indicate that you do not agree in order to refuse consent to such use of these Sales and Personalization Cookies.
Information Use and Disclosure
We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve this Site’s content and layout, to improve outreach and for Our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
Communications with You
We will use your personal information to communicate with you about this Site and Your work with Us. Also, We may send you a confirmation email when you sign up for emails or download content from Us. We may send you company announcements on the rare occasions when it is necessary. Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to register for a contest or sweepstakes or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers. If you submit your email address, We use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails. Because We have to communicate with you about services that you choose to purchase, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your purchased services.
Except as otherwise set forth below, We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone.
We may disclose information to third parties that perform specific functions on Our behalf. However, We will only disclose the information that is necessary for them to perform their service.
We may disclose personal information or financial information in response to requests from law enforcement officials conducting investigations; subpoenas; a court order; or if We are otherwise required to disclose such information by law. We also will release personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements, or to protect ourselves or others. For example, We may share information to reduce the risk of fraud or if someone uses or attempts to use this Site for illegal reasons or to commit fraud.
We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Upon your request, We will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing Us at email@example.com.
Please do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information.
Offline Collection Use and Disclosure
We also may collect information offline. We will treat any information collected offline in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. One example involves someone calling Us to ask questions. When someone calls, We will ask only for the personal information We need in order to answer the question or provide you with a quote for services. When We need to store information (such as order information), We will enter it into our database.