Prospecting and lead development aimed at corporate finance executives and buyers in the financial services industry
“I am very impressed by how responsive and flexible MarketLauncher has been. I’ve worked with other outside organizations and ML’s organization, communication and program set-up are first rate. We feel that they have become an extension of our team and that is invaluable to us.”
– VP Sales, N. America, SaaS Asset Management Company
Case Study: Targeting Large Banks for Payroll Software Solution
MarketLauncher worked with a software provider to target the largest banks in the US measured by AUM and number of branches. The goal was to establish a partner relationship so that the bank would refer their business customers to the client’s payroll software solution.
How We've Helped
- MarketLauncher defined the market and built a list of key executives.
- Through personalized outbound calling and email, the team verified target prospects and generated leads.
- Leads were developed and moved further into the funnel with direct, personalized outreach to engage the decision maker and pre-qualify on need, interest and timing. As the team engaged prospects, those which qualified were converted to meetings.
- The MarketLauncher team collected intel, including other partner solutions already in place, length of contract and any pockets of opportunity in other regions where the bank had a decentralized decision making process.
- This effort allowed the client to increase their pipeline of potential partners and raise awareness in a key market.
Case Study: Software as a Service (SaaS) platform for asset management
The Client wanted to generate a clear prospect profile including job titles, contact information and decision making authority within a targeted group of leading global asset managers. They were also looking for business intelligence on each of the target accounts.
How We've Helped
- MarketLauncher operated as the “intelligence-gathering arm” for the Client, providing insight into the organizations and job roles of the prospects they were pursuing.
- In weekly meetings, the MarketLauncher team reported on the information gaps they were filling in the Client’s prospect database and solicited feedback from the Client’s sales team on the enhanced prospect data.
- MarketLauncher set meetings with organizations which the client had not been able to penetrate in previous efforts.
- Nine months into the program the first round of leads developed into the first win worth an estimated $400K.
Case Study: Compliance software for the financial industry
In 2005, a large global financial services firm acquired a small niche provider of a software platform with a very high penetration in the banking industry.
The financial services firm retained MarketLauncher over a four year period to help drive awareness of the acquisition and secure meetings with banking executives for the client’s sales team to educate and promote the expanded offerings that were now available.
How We've Helped
- In the first year, the ML team built a list of 1,500 target suspects and pre-qualified over 500 prospects (33%) for follow up in the lead pipeline.
- Forty-five decision makers, or 3% of the total market, were converted to appointments for the client’s sales team to meet and discuss new opportunities.
Case Study: Targeting c-level finance executives
The MarketLauncher team has experience engaging with top-level finance executives in companies ranging from small and mid-size privately held, to Fortune 500. A partial list of finance executives with whom the MarketLauncher team has engaged and secured business opportunities on behalf of our clients include CFO and VP of Finance executives at companies like FirstEnergy Corp., Georgia-Pacific, Navistar International, PMC Global, Saks Incorporated, SunTrust Banks, and many many more.