Sales Content Writer - Part Time
We are looking for a talented Sales Content Writer to join our team. This is a unique writing position for someone who loves sales and is passionate about learning. We are looking for an individual who understands sales processes, thrives on learning about different companies and industries, and is an excellent writer. Your role will be to create sales strategy, sales playbooks, and sales emails for b2b lead generation campaigns on behalf of our technology and professional service firm clients.
The ideal candidate will have a strong writing background, be creative and enjoy working within a fast-moving , agency type environment as well as be organized and accountable in our 100% remote company. As a valuable member of the team, you must also be able to demonstrate and embrace MarketLauncher’s 4 Core Values that guide our company and the decisions we make. The 4 Core Values are:
ACHIEVEMENT, IMPROVEMENT, COMMITMENT and FUN!
This position will give the right individual the opportunity to leverage prior marketing and sales communication skills with multiple clients in a flexible, remote environment as part of the Client Services Team.
The Sales Content Writer responsibilities include
- Participate in client meetings to learn about each client's approach to market and help with strategy and messaging for an account based, lead generation selling approach.
- Translate the client’s value proposition by preparing a playbook that includes background information, key talking points, phone script framework and email messaging for the sales team
- Write compelling b2b email content with a strong call to action for a variety of clients
- Be creative and resourceful when refreshing email sequences when metrics uncover needed shifts in messaging or targets or as campaigns evolve over time
- Work with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients, vendors, and agency partners
- Be organized and proactive in managing multiple projects with great attention to detail including specific writing deadlines, the sales content calendar and assigned writing to outside contract writers
- Be flexible and able to shift gears to pivot when necessary to meet the needs of the campaign and client
Education and Experience:
- Extensive writing and editing experience in a b2b professional services or technology environment and/or an agency environment working with these type of clients
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong work tenure: a minimum of three years’ experience in a sales or marketing driven organization/agency
- Technology savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) as well as sales and marketing automation
- Strong strategic and communication skills
- CRM experience is required (HubSpot experience is preferred)
- Great attention to detail to monitor and oversee the creation and proof-reading of email templates and sequences
MarketLauncher, Inc. is a boutique firm providing b2b market research and sales prospecting services for technology companies and professional service firms. Our clients are primarily companies which offer complex products and services where buying decisions are made at the executive level. Our team of marketing and sales professionals develops, implements, maintains and monitors strategic programs that accelerate the sales process and help our clients achieve a predictable model for growth.
This middle management position is part of the Client Services Team and will report to the head of the department as well as collaborate with the other ML Team members and clients. This is a part-time employee position ranging from 20-25 hours per week
*Note that MarketLauncher has no physical location. Instead, we have created a unique virtual environment where every employee works from their own home-based office. Therefore, candidates may be located and able to work from virtually anywhere in the United States.
We try to review applications as quickly as possible, but we ask that you are patient during this process.