Data-Driven Sales Coordinator - Part Time
MarketLauncher, Inc. is looking for a data-driven Sales Coordinator who has experience working in HubSpot. The perfect candidate loves a fast-paced work environment, is tech savvy and understands the marketing and sales process for an outbound campaign.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work within HubSpot setting up and sending email sequences as well as list building and management, which includes but not limited to, unsubscribe, suppression lists, importing and exporting contacts
- Manage all HubSpot Instances for multiple clients which includes database maintenance, reporting and quality control of data
- Support Client Services and Operations teams with planning and executing email sales campaigns and the overall process for our marketing and sales teams
- Assist with preparation of client reports utilizing HubSpot, Excel and PowerPoint
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism, or English.
- HubSpot certification required or minimum 1-year experience working in HubSpot
- Experience with content marketing, outbound sales lead generation, and email marketing automation
- Ability to proofread marketing materials/sales emails
- Experience with marketing data analytics and tools to collect analytics on our various campaigns and provide preliminary analysis to identify areas of weakness or potential improvements overall in marketing and sales strategy
- Solid computer skills, including Office365 and HubSpot
- Organized, detail oriented with exceptional communication and writing skills
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Manage multiple HubSpot Client instances and be able to create filters, lists, detailed workflows, sequences, templates, snippets and other HubSpot activities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines while handling multiple projects/campaigns.
- Must be familiar with principles of email, email marketing, email best practices, A/B testing, and contact list management.
- Must be able to proofread and edit copy to ensure success and professionalism of marketing and sales campaigns.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and comfortable with all facets of written communication.
- Must have excellent verbal skills and be willing to collaborate in team-environment and directly with client.
- Utilize various tools and methods to research target companies and identify the ones that meet specific parameters for an assigned project.
- Ensure that all leads generated in HubSpot are properly assigned and receive the appropriate follow up from the Sales Development Specialist assigned to each account.
- Collaborate with MarCom Manager, Specialists and various departments to identify needs and develop creative solutions that achieve specified goals.
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned.
MarketLauncher, Inc. is a boutique firm providing market research and sales prospecting services for technology companies and professional service firms. Our clients are primarily companies which offer complex products and services where buying decisions are made at the executive level. Our team of marketing and sales professionals develops, implements, maintains and monitors strategic programs that accelerate the sales process and help our clients achieve a predictable model for growth.
*Note that MarketLauncher has no physical location. Instead, we’ve created a unique virtual environment where every employee works from their own home-based office. Therefore, candidates may be located and able to work from virtually anywhere in the United States.
This Coordinator position is part of the Account Operations team and will work as a liaison between MarketLauncher Managers and the Specialists Team as well as between MarketLauncher Teams and assigned Clients. This is a part-time employee position ranging from 15 to 35 hours a week. This is a part-time employee position ranging from 20 to 35 hours a week and offers a flexible part-time schedule primarily during normal business hours.Hourly pay will be based on experience.
We try to review applications as quickly as possible, but we ask that you are patient during this process.