Market Research Specialist (MRS) - Part Time Employee
As MarketLauncher enters our 20th year of being a 100% remote, B2B lead development, market research and prospecting services company, we have perfected a long-standing culture that attracts the most talented, seasoned sales development experts in the industry.
Our Market Research Specialists share MarketLauncher's 4 Core Values: Achievement, Commitment, Improvement and Fun.
Our Market Research Specialists are:
- High achieving sales leaders who love the initial phase of building and refining the database of targeted companies for ML clients
- Committed to “do whatever it takes” to reach their individual and team goals
- Thrive on learning new industries/services and strive to improve knowledge in these areas and overall sales skills
- Be able to work on multiple programs, simultaneously, and reach client deliverables consistently and effectively.
- True professionals who can have fun while working hard for themselves, the ML (MarketLauncher) team and our clients.
As a Market Research Specialist you will conduct the initial outreach as part of our Account Based Selling approach utilizing strategic outbound to verify the right decision makers for our B2B clients. This position entails you to:
- Represent our clients with professionalism and flexibility; Be able to pivot in fluid market conditions that affect each client and/or industry
- Communicate via email (a lot), phone (even more) and utilize HubSpot to help manage the flow of internal/ external communications on your assigned accounts
- Meet deadlines and converging timelines according to the parameters of each account
- Work independently towards your personal goals, but also be able to collaborate with other team members to determine best practices for most impact on client results
- Be a perpetual learner of your clients’ business and be able to digest new information quickly and pivot on messaging and/or direction of each campaign as necessary for each client account
- Understand the importance of time management, follow-up and consistent daily activity, and the lead qualifying process before passing the lead over to the sales team
- Be tenacious in reaching out to and qualifying high-level decision makers (DMs) through overcoming objections, getting past gatekeepers, and other development efforts to verify the DMs as required by client
We are looking for candidates with:
- Remote/Virtual work experience
- 10+ years of B2B consultative sales experience, preferably within professional services or technology solutions
- Goal oriented and results focused work ethic
- A strong understanding of what this role entails and what is needed to be successful
Hours will start with up to 15 hours per week with the goal of growing to 25 to 35 per week. To be considered for one of our Market Research Specialist positions, please utilize our link Work at ML to submit your cover letter and resume.