Data Manager - Part Time
MarketLauncher, Inc. is looking for a Part-time Data Manager who will be responsible for managing sales campaigns in HubSpot. The candidate must have at least 2 years of experience working in HubSpot and be HubSpot certified. This position has the potential to grow to a full-time opportunity.
MarketLauncher is a Platinum HubSpot Partner. To be considered for this position, candidate must be able to demonstrate a deep level of understanding and knowledge of HubSpot functions, especially in Sales Hub - such as reporting, managing lists, workflows, property management, pipelines, etc.
Candidate must be very process-focused and solution oriented and will report to the Manager of Account Operations. Candidate will be required to demonstrate knowledge and capabilities within HubSpot as part of the interview process.
Manage HubSpot Instances for multiple clients including but not limited to:
- CRM maintenance, reporting and quality control of data
- Create dashboards
- Be able to manage properties, workflows, and pipeline automation
- Monitor and oversee the creation of email templates, sequences, as well as list building and management
- Assist with training and sales support functions on all HubSpot assets, products, and processes to enable customer success
- Prepare campaign reports and data analysis for clients in HubSpot, Excel and/or PowerPoint
- Manage the development of lists through client research projects
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail and stringent deadlines
- Must be team oriented but also be able to take ownership of projects
- Must be decisive and be able to “think on your feet”
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications,
Journalism, Technology or similar program
- Knowledge and understanding of outbound sales lead development /sales pipeline process
- Solid technology skills, including Office365, Excel, PowerPoint and HubSpot as well as ability to learn new software
- Organized, detail-oriented with exceptional communication and writing skills
- Highly analytical with a focus on metrics and overall performance of sales development campaigns
- Experience with culminating data for reporting and analysis
- Must be able to shift gears and pivot when necessary to meet the needs of the campaign and client
MarketLauncher, Inc. is a boutique firm providing market research and sales prospecting services for technology companies and professional service firms. Our clients are primarily companies which offer complex products and services where buying decisions are made at the executive level. Our team of marketing and sales professionals develops, implements, maintains and monitors strategic programs that accelerate the sales process and help our clients achieve a predictable model for growth.
This middle management position is part of the Account Operations team and will report to the Manager of Account Operations and the coordinator team as well as collaborate with the other ML Team members and clients. This is a part-time employee position ranging from 20-25 hours per week with potential to be full-time.
*Note that MarketLauncher has no physical location. Instead, we’ve created a unique virtual environment where every employee works from their own home-based office. Therefore, candidates may be located and able to work from virtually anywhere in the United States.
We try to review applications as quickly as possible, but we ask that you are patient during this process.