Data Analyst - Contractor
Location: Virtual- 100% Remote
We are a boutique firm providing lead development, market research and prospecting services for technology companies and professional service firms. Our clients are primarily companies which offer complex products and services where buying decisions are made at the executive level. Our team of business development and operations professionals develop, implement, maintain and monitor strategic early stage of the sales cycle development programs that accelerate the sales process and help our clients achieve a predictable model for growth.
Candidates with advanced skills in HubSpot, Excel and other technologies will receive priority consideration.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Operations team. This is a contractor position with project hours scheduled each month that include weekly project deadlines. These projects typically include extracting data from HubSpot, completing client reports, list development for client campaigns and HubSpot specific projects such as setting up a new account. The Data Analyst will report to and work closely with our Director of Account Operations.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data analysis and report development for ongoing client campaigns
- HubSpot set up for client accounts which includes importing data from primary or secondary sources and setting up HubSpot database processes to include automated workflows and sequences
- Import, export and prepare data transfer reports
- List development for client campaigns including extracting lists from multiple sources, cross referencing and appending data as needed
- Contributing to strategies and research for list building
- Excel knowledge should include advanced formula creation (vlookup, index, match) and the ability to combine formulas, Power Query, Pivot Tables, Conditional Formatting and Advanced Charting
- Advanced Excel proficiency (3rd party Excel testing is required)
- Demonstrated experience working with large data sets to provide meaning, insights, and “tell a story”
- Can provide evidence of advanced charting/report creation
- Solid communication skills – verbal and written
- Database/CRM proficiency (experience with HubSpot, preferably, and/or Salesforce is ideal)
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and have demonstrated experience in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to think out of the box, and creatively get the job done by finding solutions in an entrepreneurial environment
- Candidate must take pride in a job well done and recognize that their efforts directly impact the communication and overall reporting and campaign for our clients.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications – Excel, PPT, Word, and Outlook
- Proficient with CRM, (preferably Hubspot)
- Experience assessing both quantitative and qualitative data. Able to convert data points into a compelling report that will guide a client’s strategic growth planning.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- 3+ years experience in marketing/sales data support position
- Applicant should have some exposure to a virtual, telecommuting environment and thrive in a goal-oriented, deadline-driven environment
- 4-year BS/BA degree – ideally in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Technology or Statistics
This is a telecommuting position within a performance-based environment. Candidate can live anywhere in the United States. We are looking for a candidate who would like to work up to 30 hours a week. Hourly rate of $30/hour.
Note that MarketLauncher has no physical location. Instead, we’ve created a unique virtual environment where every employee works from their own home-based office. Therefore, candidates may be located and able to work from virtually anywhere in the United States.