Account Manager (Strategy)
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join our team. This individual will oversee strategy and help drive client relationships for multiple accounts. Specifically, the Account Manager will oversee b2b sales campaigns for our technology and professional service firm clients.
The ideal candidate will have strong, professional communication and presentation skills as they work to maintain client satisfaction and long-term retention of assigned accounts. They also understand that preparation and follow-through are vital to success.
MarketLauncher is a fast-moving, agency type environment that looks for individuals who are organized and reliable in our 100% remote company. This position is for someone that can demonstrate and embrace MarketLauncher’s 4 Core Values that guide our company and the decisions we make. The 4 Core Values are:
ACHIEVEMENT, IMPROVEMENT, COMMITMENT and FUN!
Lead and manage strategy sessions for assigned new clients to understand their business objectives and expectations as well as to strategize in the development of their program
- Onboard and manage new client b2b sales programs
- Meet with assigned clients on a bi-weekly basis to present client sales campaign reports and collaboratively strategize on ways to maximize results or pivot based on market data
- Proof and oversee messaging on assigned accounts - including call framework and sales emails – ensuring it aligns with strategic objectives of the client program to meet the deliverables
- Build and maintain day to day client communications and internal communications with account teams as it relates to assigned accounts
- Ability to work independently on projects from conception to completion, maintain deadlines and be held accountable to your clients
- Work with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients, vendors and agency partners
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to leverage prior account management experience in a flexible, fully remote environment as part of the Client Services team. This is a full-time position.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism or similar program
- Knowledge and understanding of outbound sales lead development /sales pipeline process
- Solid technology skills, including Office365, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM experience (HubSpot preferred, but not required) and ability to learn new software
- Organized, strategic, detail-oriented with exceptional communication and writing skills
- Experience in managing multiple accounts and how they are tracking to their performance goals
- Solution-focused approach to situations
- Must be able to shift gears and pivot when necessary to meet the needs of the campaign and client and be able to manage multiple priorities
MarketLauncher, Inc. is a boutique firm providing b2b market research and sales prospecting services for technology companies and professional service firms. Our clients are primarily companies which offer complex products and services where buying decisions are made at the executive level. Our team of marketing and sales professionals develops, implements, maintains and monitors strategic programs that accelerate the sales process and help our clients achieve a predictable model for growth.
This middle management position is part of the Client Services Team and will report to the head of the department as well as collaborate with the other ML Team members and clients.
*Note that MarketLauncher has no physical location. Instead, we’ve created a unique virtual environment where every employee works from their own home-based office. Therefore, candidates may be located and able to work from virtually anywhere in the United States.
We try to review applications as quickly as possible, but we ask that you are patient during this process.